Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Cakes

Jacob and I were shopping tonight for Danny's birthday that's coming up this weekend. We picked out some presents (Jacob tried to get me to buy him the Star Wars Republic Gunship he is "dying to have") and then moved on to the cake mixes. Danny has only been asking for a Spiderman cake for the last 6 months, so I have thought about and have a pretty good idea on how to make this a reality.

Jacob must question my ability. He said, "Mom...how are you going to make a Spiderman birthday cake? You're only 28."

3 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

Hmmm....maybe you haven't invited Jake to any of your Pampered Chef parties. How funny! You'll have to post and show us the finished Spiderman cake created by a very talented 28 year old.

Cynthia

Victoria said...

Ha! That's cute!

From the mouths of babes...
He's a keeper!

The Davies Family said...

I would have to agree with Jake..I mean come on you at lEAST have to be 30 to attempt that..maybe try it again in a couple of years.hahaha. HI-larious! I hope you are keeping track of all these 'boy-isms' for later dates