Monday, March 2, 2009

Counting Calories

Since I have gone to work my workout routines have been suffering. I have gained a whopping 2 pounds (freaking out about it because I better not gain more), and I should be counting my calories, but I'm not. We thought we should use a little tax return and get a treadmill for our house. But Jon talked to our accountant today, and we actually OWE money this year! What's up with that! With my business I made enough money with not enough tax deductions, and I owe self-employment tax! That's bites!

I guess I'll keep trying to go to the gym when I can and throw my dream body out the window. Just in case you all want to see what I wish I looked like:
I'll take a picture of myself when I look like that...which will be uh, never.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Self employment tax sucks. I'm glad we have thousands of dollars in deductions (house, etc) otherwise we'd pay every year!

Jill W said...

That was so nice of you to post a photo of me on your blog and give me such a nice compliment! Ha ha!Just kidding!

Emilyjo said...

Brenda, you look so good, you don't need to worry. And I bet you anthing that lady in the picture hasn't had any kids! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Emilyjo said...

The preschool blog looks great! Thanks Brenda!
Just e-mail me the Logo so I can use it on my papers.
You're the best!