Saturday, March 14, 2009

FAVORITE THINGS

I thought I would list a few of my favorite things in the world. I of course love many things, but these are among the best of the best (in no particular order).
  1. Hot Fudge Brownie Shakes. There is nothing better to splurge on. Logan's Charlies or Caspers have the best ones. Brownies and ice cream are favorites, but when they are together...watch out!
  2. Clinque Lucky Penny Eye Shadow. It's the best color ever! I wear it everyday. Except on days I don't leave the house. In those cases I don't wear makeup at all.
  3. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy P-U Bra. What did I do without this?! A girl like me needs all the help she can get :) Thanks, Victoria.
  4. Hot Pink Nano. Love it! And it's pink.
  5. Logitech ipod Speakers. A must-have with any ipod. I can listen to music everywhere. Cleaning, in the kitchen, outside in the summer, anywhere I want.
  6. "Glitzed" Lia Sophia Ring. My favorite piece of fun jewelry. It's black, super sparkly, and it looks so cool!
  7. Under Armour Black Workout Shirt. My favorite thing to wear to the gym. I used to be afraid to wear anything tight, but now I like to. I gotta feel like I look good when I work out - it motivates me to work harder. Thanks, Em!
  8. Diet Cherry Pepsi. I'll admit it...I am an addict.
  9. Chilis' Big Mouth Burger. No onions. It's my favorite thing to eat at a restaurant. I love a good restaurant burger, and this one's the best! (with a side salad, of course!)
  10. My "This Planet Rocks" Tee. I sleep in this cause it's my fav!
Your turn! Blog about your favorite things and let me know so I can check it out.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm doing this. Later dude