It is so crazy to see your children grow right before your eyes. I can't believe Danny is four years old. I feel like I just saw him and held him for the first time. He was such a cute and good little baby. These four years have flown. I know I will blink my eyes, and he'll be going to school. I've always been anxious for my boys to be big, strong, smart, mature, etc. Now it's happening way too fast!

Here it is. How'd I do? I couldn't find a little red and blue Spiderman, but Danny thought the black, bad Spiderman was cooler anyway.

I took a photo of each of the cousins at dinner. What cute kids! But of course Danny has to show his wild side! He's such a nutter.

Opening presents

Enjoying cake and ice cream
2 comments:
The cake looks great! I am very impressed. I can hardley believe he is four. Zekaia will be 4 this August, Wow they just grow way too fast!
You are such a great baker. I hope the cake reassured Jacob of your cake making abilities. They do grow just so fast.
Post a Comment