Not a drastic one. Just a little one. I had a cream-colored berry garland at the base of my candle holders forever. I guess I just decided it was not for me anymore. However, the candle holders are black and my table is dark dark brown. At least the cream berries broke up that space. What to do???
(I know I am suppose to have a "before" photo, but I didn't take one, and I didn't want to set up the old entry, so deal with it :)
I am having a fabric fascination lately. Naturally, a pretty little runner would be the perfect solution. I went to JoAnns to go hunting. I needed some color, because everything else in the entry is so neutral. I also needed something light and not too heavy. I really tried to find something I wouldn't normally pick...break out of the box a little. This is what I picked! I love it. I chose something in the reds to coordinate with the living room. Do you like it too?

Oh and yes! Of course some bead action had to be included along the edges.


I feel like I need some help with my bottom shelf? I had this rooster deco (see the first photo) in my old house when this table was in the kitchen area. Now it isn't, and I don't have anything else to put there right now. What would you do with that space?
3 comments:
It looks so nice! Sometimes I think, When we are settled I will have time to make my house, MY HOUSE, but then I think do I really want to settle down. Being a world traveler is so much fun:) But it does have it's draw backs.
Very pretty! I have no eye for that sort of thing. Our house is just functional, except where Lucas has added a flourish.
I love it! Great job!!
Post a Comment