I thought these were too cute to not share. Teacher Appreciation Week is approaching (May 3-May 7), and the end of the school year upon us as well. These are a couple ideas on how to use my wraps to share with your childrens' teachers.

Here I used a package of minis. I added a custom message with the teacher's name on it. Then I tied it with a ribbon and sewed on a button. We bet your teacher has never been given this before!

This is a large wrap over a Milk Chocolate Symphony Bar. I used a silver sharpie to have Jacob write his name on it!
CLICK HERE to visit the school page and order online.
1 comment:
Let me promote your business on my blog, cashincache.blogspot.com. Just offer a discount or a giveaway or something for my readers. Email me a write-up about your business, prices, and an image, and I'll put it on my blog! jmlwilliams@yahoo.com
Post a Comment