Friday, April 9, 2010

GLEE!

So I don't watch a lot of TV. Hardly any really. I don't have cable, and I don't mind. For the most part I feel it a waste of time and energy. However, I do have a few shows I watch online. Vampire Diaries, Glee and I am embarrassed to admit 10 Things I Hate About You. iTunes just sent me a free download for a song in next week's all new episode of Glee. If you find Glee in iTunes you can find the free download called "Glee Sneak Peek."

I love this download!!! I love the character Rachel, and she is an awesome singer. I also love the All-American Rejects, so when she sings "Gives You Hell" I am stoked and dancing.



PS. How about them Vampire Diaries?!?!?

1 comment:

Lotte said...

I love that show! It's just so quirky and feel-good that I can't help getting sucked in.