These last few days have been especially fun. We are getting into the Spirit of things. J-wa had his Christmas program at school. That was fun to go see. He sings, but he doesn't really get into all the action and hand movements. He puts little effort into those things. His sentiments on performances was made clear at the ward Christmas party. A children's singing and dance group came and performed a few pieces after dinner. He said: "I am not going in there. Some kids just sing way too loud, and when I heard them, I thought...I'm outta here!"
We will definitely have a white Christmas in Logan. Last week we got pounded on, and the kids really played in the snow for the first time this year. They had a blast! That is until D-la found his face in the snow and his gloves fell off!
We also spent some time this weekend with my hubby's* family in Centerville. The kids got to play with thier cousins. They built the cutest little gingerbread houses. D-la ate so much candy that he threw it all up a little later that night. He felt better after the fact and stayed up late with cousins and J-wa. They finally feel asleep after 11:00. Oh well...at least they had fun!
*I am under strict orders not to talk about him in my blog! I guess sometimes he is going to have to come up! I am only married to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment