"Duke" the boy's new cousin.
The Boys with their cute cousins!
Christmas morning was so fun. The kids were so excited, and J-wa was up way too early! He was full-on awake by 6am, and at 6:30 we gave up and decided we could go start the presents. The kids got really fun stockings to start it off with. They also got a new Webkins each and a movie. Uncle Dave scored with Captain Rex helmets for each of them! Those were a hit! Jon got some clothes, books, new headphones and trendy shoes (which I am trying to push on him. He thinks I am trying to turn him into a teenager). I was surprised with a hot pink ipod! I love it! I also got some yummy perfume, clothes and shoes.
Christmas morning!
My new hot ipod!
"Captain D-la" and "Captain J-wa"
The family got a Wii. That was the most exciting item of the day! Jake was only slightly dissapointed it wasn't an xbox. But he loves the Wii and wouldn't trade it for anything. We have been having fun playing some games as a family. Star Wars Lego (of course), Wii Sports (golf is the obvious favorite at our house), Mario Galaxy (my personal favorite) and MarioKart! We are having lots of fun! Now we need to come up with rules on how much Wii they can play, or it will take over their lives! For anyone who wants to play ... come play with us!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas!
Do you have a picture of the trendy shoes?
I can't believe how Megan's kids have grown up. I really haven't seen them in like forever. I just put the Prince Caspian song on my blog. Check it out. It is called "The call".
We love our Wii. Whitney can smoke my hiney in golf and bowling!
Post a Comment