So this is an exciting day! My business is finally on the web. For those of you who don't know, I have been taking a web design class for the last two months. It was time for me to expand my design skills to the web—since it is such a web-based world now. Anyway, class has been really fun. I have forgotten how much I really love school and learning new things.
So, check it out! You must post comments and feedback about my site. I designed it from scratch, so I need to know if it looks good, if it is easy to use, and other general comments.
Thanks for checking it out, and tell everyone you know about it! Click the link below, or you can always find a permanent link in my "Bubbly Links" list!
www.gohalogen.com
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I really liked the web site. Do you not want to put a picture of yourself on your about page? Just an idea. I like seeing your portfolio. Great job. I will be a link on my blog.
I love the site. You did a great job!
Great job on the website, I'm impressed! And it's fun seeing my preschool logo on there. I will put a link on my blog as well!
Oh, and thanks for the Thanksgiving recipes!
Excellent work on the website - easy to navigate and very visually appealing.
Congrats. Nice to see you blogging. I sent you a link to ours, since it is private. Hope things are good!
I am so impressed with all of your work. You do a great job! How are you guys?
Monica
chrismonicaandfamily.blogspot.com
It looks so good! Very nice.
You are so talented! I found your blog through Keri's. I'm a blog-aholic, so expect to hear more from me!
Post a Comment