I have never blogged before, so this is the start of something new. To start I thought I would have a vote on my blog title. So please cast your votes!
Brenda's Bubbly Blog
Brenda's Bloody Blog
BAM!
Give me your ideas...
Sometimes I am creative all by myself, and other times I just stare at the computer wondering if my ideas are lame. I look forward to your imput.
I think you should call it Babealisious Brenda’s bodacious blog! That would be hot! I'm glad to see you have the Twilight countdown on here, can't live without that! Are you going this weekend?
I'm glad you are blogging...it's fun! I just love reading others blogs and seeing what they are doing. There's a way to create a poll on your blog, have you seen that option? Do you have my blog already?
5 comments:
Yeah! A blog! I can't wait to see pictures!
I'm so glad to see you have a blog. It will be fun to see what going on with you and your families lives.
I think you should call it Babealisious Brenda’s bodacious blog! That would be hot! I'm glad to see you have the Twilight countdown on here, can't live without that!
Are you going this weekend?
Love the blog! Love the pics!
and I totally agree with Emily's suggestion! I vote for Babealisious Brenda’s Bodacious Blog
I'm glad you are blogging...it's fun! I just love reading others blogs and seeing what they are doing. There's a way to create a poll on your blog, have you seen that option? Do you have my blog already?
Post a Comment