The movie was good. I didn't know what to expect really (maybe my expectation were too high), so there were parts and characters I thought weren't as good as I would have liked to see. But then there were parts I really liked. One of my favorite characters on screen was Carlisle! I cheered when he came on screen. Woo hoo! Now that I know what the movie is and have accepted that nothing can top reading the book, I can't wait to see it again!
Melissa, Keri, Charlotte and me (I'm wearing my "dazzled" shirt)!
The glare is bad on the poster, but here we are!
Okay, so this was funny. Melissa is sitting by one of only like maybe five guys in the whole packed theatre. It turns out that he was "the biter!" So we had to get a photo! Here's the scoop ... While standing in line to get in, we were making fun of him and the girl he was with toward the front of the line. He was—very dramatically, I might add—biting this girl's neck. WATCH OUT MELISSA!
5 comments:
Fun times! I went into it with low expectations..and I was surprised..but it wasn't exactly what I pictured either. Definitely moved faster than I would have liked it so it made it less 'believe able' But a good show..
FUN! That is really funny that he was a biter! It looks like a fun night!
I had a really good time going. Thanks for getting the tickets.
I enjoyed it!
i'm wondering though - am I C-la or C-wa?
That looks like to much fun! I can't wait to see it. I'm glad no one got bit. ;)
Post a Comment