www.putawraponit.com
Put a Wrap on It's goal is to turn an ordinary candy bar into a personal and memorable gift or favor with designer looks. There are a ton of designs to chose from, and they can be customized with your own message. My wraps fit large Hershey bars, regular size Hershey, Miniature Hershey and Life Savers.
Here are some pictures to have a sneak peak at some samples. My awesome photographer took these, Laurel Hansen. Check her out. (I designed her cool logo!) I'll let everyone know when my online shop is open.
Here's a glance at all the sizes you can order:

These work great for party favors, or for kids to hand out in class on birthdays:

I like these large ones in gift baskets for showers or birthdays:


Perfect for teacher appreciation:

I love the minis. I think they're my favorites. They are perfect for party favors:
6 comments:
Very cute! I love the look so far of the new site. I'm thinking up ways I can use your product already!
These look great! Great choice to combine your designing talent with chocolate. Everyone needs chocolate. I'll check out your website shortly here and give you more input. Way to go!
You should get your photos up on some popular blogs to spread the news and spread the business around...that will help tons!
You are so talented, Brenda! We're so proud of you:) Looks great.
They are super cute! I loved the one for Quinn. And they are made from good paper...very sturdy. Hope you have tons of success. So this is totally random but a lady called me the other day and she found a $75.00 check from Nick and I's wedding from you/your parents. Do they still bank at Lewiston State Bank?
thanks everyone for your nice comments. Jill, even though my site isn't quite ready, you can still order through me direct if you are interested. Janetta, I think that's a good idea. I might get back to you about which blogs you think would be suitable. Jodee - I am glad you liked Quinn's. (No, my parents have closed that account.)
Super cute! Can't wait to use it!
Post a Comment