It's not the presidential election, but I would like your vote. Please indulge me and tell me what you shave and what you wax. It is of course anonymous, so no one will know your answer. I took the liberty of being the first to vote. I shave armpits, legs, and have recently added my arms to the list. I had a crazy moment in the shower a few weeks ago and put the razor to my arms. It feels so cool - I love it! I also wax my bikini line. OUCH! But
so much better than shaving. I haven't been brave enough to try the whole thing, but who knows...maybe someday I will have another crazy moment in the shower...(wink wink).
P.S. Is this tmi?
Also, do you like my blog background?
8 comments:
Yes I like your background I think it is very fun.
You're funny Brenda...
Watch out when shaving the arms. I've heard the hair grows back thicker.......haha! Who knows what happens else where :0
You are crazy. I am still laughing about it.
Yes, your background is cute! You're so funny!
You make me laugh. My cousin told me about a new wax that she loves. I'll have to try it out and let you know how it goes...
Brenda, you are such a goof! Only you would take votes on what you shave and what you wax!
And you background is so you! Although someone you don't know might come along and see that picture in the corner and think you are "special". J/K ;)
I hope work and everything is going well! I'll call you later.
You are too funny. I used to shave my arms... now I can hardly get around to shaving my legs.
Post a Comment