He is so crazy. He has had stitches 3 times (all on that cute little face) and has broken bones 2 times (each arm once). The poor kid isn't even 4 yet! Seriously, last year we signed up for Aflac through Jon's work because of Danny. So far it has paid off. We thought about canceling it to save some money, but I am glad we didn't. Pretty soon they won't allow us to be insured by them. (It's like when my brother-in-law's family was asked to leave Chuck-a-Rama because they ate too much of the all-you-can-eat buffet!)
Here is a recap of all the damage:
July 2006
September 2006
October 2007
May 2008
February 2009
4 comments:
Oh my...poor kid!
Wow Danny has gotten so big. I can imagine that Jake is all grown up too. I guess I should count myself luck since I though Zekaia was danger and we haven't had either stiches or broken bones. Well good luck the Damaged!
Wow...sounds like he keeps life on the edge. Oh he looks just like Jon in that last pic.
Can you just see him recounting to his buddies how he got each and every little (and not so little) scar when he get a big older?
Post a Comment