Sunday, January 25, 2009

JOB!!!!!

So, I start a new job tomorrow!

This is so crazy! I am going to work at a company called Forthgear. I have worked there before - once after I graduated from college, and once before Danny was born. Anyway, they need another designer, and I need to work, so here we go!

Check out their website: www.forthgear.com

They are a really great company, and I am excited to be back in a professional design environment again. They are an amazing team, so I will have a lot to learn from them and I know I will grow a ton as a designer and professional.

I am going to work part-time. I will work Monday, Wednesday and Friday. One hang-up is they are located in Kaysville. This means a nice commute for me. However, my sister-in-law lives very close, and has been so generous and willing to take Danny for me. Danny has a cousin who is the same age, so they will have fun together. Since Jacob is in school, he will have to go to a day care after school. I am a little apprehensive about that (of course), but I doing my research to find the best place for him to go. Both Jon and I feel like this is an answer to prayer, so we are putting our faith in the Lord, and I know it will all work out. We are very excited for this change.

3 comments:

Deven and Keri said...

I didn't know you were going back to work. Good Luck with that! I hope the commute is not too bad.

Jill W said...

Congratulations! If you're ever in a pinch with either boy, please give me a call. I'm home almost all the time, and I'm very flexible. I'll do whatever I can to help you out!

lizlarry.anderson said...

Hope that you first week or so of going back to work you had a good time. How are the kids taking it?