Sunday, January 25, 2009

Buy Products

Hi Everyone! I know it has been a while since I wrote a new post. I thought I would make this post about my brother Larry's side business. He sells some products online. I have tried some and I am sold on them. He sells a lot of nutrition products that I haven't tried, but I have tried some of the L.O.C. cleaning products. I like them because they come in concentrate form, and they last a long time. I spend a lot less money on cleaning supplies since I started using these. They also smell good.

The SA8 laundry detergent is also really good. It smells nice, and it comes in concentrate form. I LOVE this, because it saves me lots of space! I have the gallon size bottle. I don't hassle with big bulky boxes anymore, and I love that! Also, this gallon size bottle lasts me about 6 months (and I do about 8-10 loads of laundry per week)! It only costs $36.45. There is also a 1.5 liter bottle for $14.35 if you just wanted to give it a go. Anyway, I think it's great!

Click here to check out the website


A permanent link is under "Bubbly Links" under LCA Enterprises.
To find the household cleaning supplies, put in the search box: L.O.C.
To find the laundry products, put in the search box: SA8

I have tried the L.O.C. Plus kitchen cleaner, L.O.C. Plus Glass Cleanser, and L.O.C. Plus Soft Cleanser. I have also tried the SA8 liquid laundry detergent and the PreWash Spray Spot Treatment. I plan to try the Bathroom cleaner next.

Anyways, try it out!

No comments: