uh...Broccoli Cheese Soup, of course! (didn't you know that?!)
So I am being very "un"clever today and posting a pic of my dinner like every other blogger out there. However, I am actually quite proud that I even made dinner. See, I'm alone tonight. No kids. Just me. So, what do I do? I make a ginormous pot of broccoli cheese soup. I guess the idea is to take some to work for my lunch (I'm obviously NOT counting calories right now), and feed my kids tomorrow night (again, I am not counting calories). I think it is safe to say I have enough to freeze for a couple future meals too. (sigh) I am so thrifty sometimes. It's amazing.
Sooooooo... have a look at my luscious meal, and remember NO SOUP FOR YOU!
:)
"I don't want soup. I can make my own soup."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyGJQx2Fgk
No comments:
Post a Comment